San Antonio Lineup

Holy Hell Crown!!! That was Amazing and evil....

Only fitting for BK to follow Crown since we did Ode To Joy in 98:) We didn't come from hell though

Denver, Hell... What's the difference? 😝

Crown's staff designers decided not to play their outstanding brass line very much for the first 3-4 minutes of the opener of their show. Strategic flaw in the design, imo... its like having your best hitter on your baseball club not get up to play and hit until the 4th inning. Or not having your starting QB come into the game, each game until the 2nd quarter.

Nice show however... very enjoyable... ( not nearly as enjoyable for me as a few years back)... but the visual subpar design, and not utilizing the outstanding brass talent they have for its maximum use, has taken Crown out of a decent chance of doing what they did just 2 years ago.... win it all.

yeah - that's generally my take on it

I do like (unlike the others here in the thread) the musical changes they've been adding in - while they "interrupt" the flow a little, they add some texture, and varied dynamics to the middle third of the program it badly needed

Great run by them tonight but GE is a level off the top group of corps

Crown guard is on absolute fire. They usually always are.. Just depends if they hit or miss on the color pallet and Leon's staging. This year it is al spot on.

Crowns guard definitely battling BD for best guard this year, they are taking no prisoners!!!

• Like 1

MFBK!!!!!

This picture from the DCI live blog says otherwise! :tounge2:

CKPnNQyUMAA6IVu.jpg

That is a GREAT shot!

• Like 4

Crown...just WOW! Love the show. Powerful music. Ode to Joy is still not quite there, and the end is a little bit of a run-on-sentence. But I'll take the rest BIG time. Still not quite ruling these guys and gals out of the hunt for a title, or a medal.