We Are Fixin To Go To Belton

This show is going to have some VERY interesting match-ups...

Who is going to come out on top between...troopers, the academy, crossmen, madison, boston, and blue stars...

Will BK TOP Phantom?

• Like 1

Can't wait. Haven't seen my Kiddo since May 15th and there will be great Drum Corps. Welcome to Texas!!!!

• Like 2

Phantoms highest score is a 77.75 (July 12th against The Cadets). The next day they scored a 77.70 (also against The Cadets).

Last time BK Scored that low was a 77.80 on July 6th.

BK just went up against The Cadets and scored an 83.45 the day AFTER Phantom scored a 77.70.

The biggest drop in score this season from one show to the next has been around 3 points (Vanguard/Boston/Colts).

I just can't imagine Phantom besting BK tomorrow.

MFBK!!!!!

• Like 1

Troop has a pretty significant disadvantage tonight due to the lineup, so I'm not going to freak if they're a point out of Finals tonight. If it's a close as it was on Tuesday then game on.

Troop has a very significant ADVANTAGE in their performance position drawn for San Anton however.

But in any event, I don't think any of these Corps performance positions drawn will mean a thing come Championships Week.

Edited by BRASSO

How was this line-up determined? Most of it makes sense for the most part, but Blue Stars going on last really sticks out. I'm all for random line-ups just curious how this one was determined.

Anyone dare make some predictions?

My take:

1. Blue Knights - 83.35

2. Phantom Regiment - 81.15

3. Boston Crusaders - 78.95

4. Madison Scouts - 78.80

5. Blue Stars - 78.25

6. Troopers - 77.85

7. Crossmen - 76.95

8. The Academy - 74.15

9. Pacific Crest - 72.0

10. Mandarins - 71.65

11. Genesis - 63.45

12. Pioneer - 60.05

• Like 2

WELCOME TO HEAVEN DRUM CORPS!!!

Not Belton, but Texas:)

• Like 1

This show is going to have some VERY interesting match-ups...

Who is going to come out on top between...troopers, the academy, crossmen, madison, boston, and blue stars...

Will BK TOP Phantom?

BK over Phantom is without question,

The real question is if Phantom gets beat by either Blue Stars , Madison, Boston, or if not taken over by one of them, how close the spread is... I predict one of them will be within 1 point or less.

• Like 1

How was this line-up determined? Most of it makes sense for the most part, but Blue Stars going on last really sticks out. I'm all for random line-ups just curious how this one was determined.

Blue Stars were 9th last year, therefore they are in the random pod with Phantom and BK.

• Like 1