We Are Fixin To Go To Belton

Since last year, that's supposed to be less true than it was before, though, which is why they're no longer named "G.E. Music" and "G.E. Visual".

Those titles are gone to allow the judges to go into the other category at times as the music and visual definitely go hand in hand. However, GE 1 is judged exclusively by visual judges and GE 2 is judged exclusively by music judges.

Well now.....this should really make SA on Saturday quite interesting especially with 4 GE judges

Ok????????

Lol.

Just go with it. Some people take it more seriously than others/are more religious. I'm personally not Christian and think it's weird that people assume I am.

One GE judge scored Phantom 1st the other scored them 7th. Something is wrong with the system for them to be that far off.

Wow. Someone who has the data at their fingertips, please tell us the last time a difference like that happened.

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Just go with it. Some people take it more seriously than others/are more religious. I'm personally not Christian and think it's weird that people assume I am.

No like I was asking God what to think of these recaps. Lol. Edited by DrumManTx

Perhaps the judges still haven't made a shift out of the "Music GE and Visual GE" to whatever the new sheets are supposed to be doing with 1 and 2?

I honestly feel it is still music GE and Visual GE...as each MAIN focus...even though they removed actual names...and allowed a blending of the two...