DCA Mini Corps...who's going?

Anything to help the cause ... I really wish we could get more Minicorps to perform at the BHOF I&E's ...

BTW, Donny ... what ever happened to the Mini Corps Associates? ... kind of fell off the radar after the 1st Championship they had in 2008 at that great venue in Albany ... any plans to resurrect it?

:-)

Nice Andy...

It used to be at this time of the year the gents from Mass Brass would start piping in, Golden Eagles would be flapping their wings a little, The Thunderbirds would be brewing up a storm and now...nothing! I wish it was back to the old days...what happened did Star United scare those guys away?

I aint scared...

• Like 1

It used to be at this time of the year the gents from Mass Brass would start piping in, Golden Eagles would be flapping their wings a little, The Thunderbirds would be brewing up a storm and now...nothing! I wish it was back to the old days...what happened did Star United scare those guys away?

I aint scared...

I hear ya, Donny... I miss when Strutta and the others from the various mini-corps would be doing some good-natured trash-talking on here. Always a fun read.

Anything to help the cause ... I really wish we could get more Minicorps to perform at the BHOF I&E's ...

BTW, Donny ... what ever happened to the Mini Corps Associates? ... kind of fell off the radar after the 1st Championship they had in 2008 at that great venue in Albany ... any plans to resurrect it?

:-)

There were actually 2 Mini Corps Associates Championships....the first one was in Harrisburg Pa, the same day as the Forum Show in April of 2007, which the Golden Eagles were victors that day. We got the chance to perform at the night show with all of the great Alumni Corps and blew the stands down!! In 2008 we had the Mini Corps Associates Championships in Albany with Mass Brass taking home the title. Great times for sure, and I really miss doing Mini Corps. Sigh.....maybe some day again, when I retire for good I'll get something going again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Minne-Brass will be there. Probably win this year.

• Like 1

While they absolutely deserved their placement and score last year, that would be quite something.

While they absolutely deserved their placement and score last year, that would be quite something.

:ninja:

I got to hear my "last gasp" group at the 2 shows last weekend here, and I was blown away, artistically. 'Minne' will surprise some folks at Rochester - and if the hooligans can keep the outside noise to a dull roar - so will everyone else.. Can't spoil the junk - but suffice it to say - "Less is More, baby" :thumbup:

Pat

Cameron - you spoiled my surprise, dude! Go get 'em in Rochacha! :worthy:

I got to hear my "last gasp" group at the 2 shows last weekend here, and I was blown away, artistically. 'Minne' will surprise some folks at Rochester--and if the hooligans can keep the outside noise to a dull roar--so will everyone else.. Can't spoil the junk, but suffice it to say, "Less is More, baby." :thumbup:

I would agree that Minne Brass suffered the most from libations noise last year.

• Like 1

I doubt that anyone would be surprised that Minne Brass is excellent. I wouldn't be that's for sure!