Mustang, OK - 7/15

Like the movie Clue? Or maybe they should let the audience choose the ending; I once attended an opera production (Cosi fan tutte?) where the audience turned in ballots during intermission and the cast picked the lyrics in the final scene to fit.

Weren't there a few drum corps shows in the past that ended in a different way each time it was performed? Cadets 2011, maybe?

My colts son marched one year alone. He skipped a year and decided to go back to colts for his last two. He didn't want to age out with a new corps. When my other one went away to college, one of his music professors is an aquaintance of Boston, and his high school drum line caption head does the sound for Boston. So he went that direction. And actually also this year is another set of twins that my boys went to school with that are marching two different corps. One playing trumpet for phantom and one in color guard for Carolina crown. Ironic that 2 sets of twins from the same high school are in 4 corps. Thanks for asking!! It's been fun keeping up with them, That's for sure!!

That is truly an interesting story! Thanks for sharing. I bet there is a lot of good natured ribbing going on with all of that. It is going to make amazing memories for them all, and for the parents!

Weren't there a few drum corps shows in the past that ended in a different way each time it was performed? Cadets 2011, maybe?

Phantom changed their ending a couple of times throughout the season last year.

Edited by Pit Dad

DCI in the Heartland

Open ClassView Recap

1Genesis62.950

World ClassView Recap

1The Cadets86.450

2Blue Knights83.200

3Madison Scouts78.650

4Troopers76.450

5Colts72.550

6Pacific Crest72.000

7Mandarins71.450

8Cascades65.200

9Pioneer59.550

DCI in the Heartland

Open ClassView Recap

1Genesis62.950

World ClassView Recap

1The Cadets86.450

2Blue Knights83.200

3Madison Scouts78.650

4Troopers76.450

5Colts72.550

6Pacific Crest72.000

7Mandarins71.450

8Cascades65.200

9Pioneer59.550

Hmmm. Well I guess nothing has been decided yet!

There just has to be a Mustang Sally here at this show in Oklahoma tonite.