Understand what you're saying, but no one said that in this thread. All comments I've seen were directed at BD's performance.

You should go back a few more pages then.

I'll agree that I've seen better runs from BD this season, but to the point of dropping two to three spots, no.

Phantom passes Cavies by the end of the season. Book it.

I think so too.

BD managed to stay within .4 despite all of that. That's encouraging from their standpoint. Gonna be tough to knock Cadets off though.

Agreed. The two judges had cadets and BD tied in GE in terms of comp. Cadets need to refine and clean that guard. Holding them back from dominating. They won't put BD or Coats to bed unless they do so. BD certainly strongly in it as are the Bluecoats.

Their percussion isn't hurting them any more than Cadets' guard is hurting them. They're strong enough in enough captions to still be in the medal race as much as Bloo.

They got hit hard in GE tonight too.

Crown Guard outperforming their book. Correct me if i am wrong but that's not a good thing right?

Yes, that's a little concerning. But I believe this is the first judge to do so. I'll wait for another read before getting concerned about Crown's guard

They got hit hard in GE tonight too.

I think it all boils down to consistency. There hasn't been two consecutive performances this year where they've had consistent placements within the captions. Correct me if I am wrong, but that can cause issues. While someone directed at me earlier that the Cadets' guard is just as hindering to them as Crown's percussion is to them, I think that's a little off. Why? Because, the Cadets are more consistent in other captions.

Crown Guard outperforming their book. Correct me if i am wrong but that's not a good thing right?

First time this season, don't see it as an issue. They are the best guard right now and that's saying something when you can beat the BD in guard.