BK, who do they beat that's currently over them?

BK finished Semi's in 7th last season ( 8th at Finals ). I think BK has a great shot to move up 2 placement positions this season to 6th.

BK and Academy are the only real placement rankings surprises right now, imo.

6th is the ceiling, I think, and not a guarantee. But 6th for BK would be fantastic for the group. I believe they haven't seen 6th place since...1999 at Semis?

You're correct about them being 6th at 99 semis.... But they finished 6th in 2000 in finals. Boston got a lot of press that year finishing 5th, but BK had the 3rd place Drumline in 00 as well

Still haven't seen any of the shows that are currently ranked 1-5, nor the cavaliers. I don't see PR catching up to BK this year, but I would love to see BK somehow get ahead of someone in the top 5!

Regardless of placement, the show is awesome this year, and while I think it requires more than one viewing to completely grasp it, it is certainly not a chore to do so. It is such a great corps, and the kids perform the hell out of it! I still think the hornline is holding back a little bit......

Also, it took me a year to realize that I really like the uniforms. Go Blue Team.

If they catch anyone in the top 5, it'll be SCV.

I don't know about that...SCV visual scores look real good, and their percussion could very well win.

I think if BK pop anybody by the end, it will be Crown.

Either way, it's nice to see another corps starting to threaten the top tiers once again.

I don't know about that...SCV visual scores look real good, and their percussion could very well win.

I think if BK pop anybody by the end, it will be Crown.

Either way, it's nice to see another corps starting to threaten the top tiers once again.

I don't know about that... Crown's music scores look better, and their guard could very will win.

I think if BK could pop anybody by the end, it will be SCV.

I don't know about that... Crown's music scores look better, and their guard could very will win.

I think if BK could pop anybody by the end, it will be SCV.

SCV is closing in on crown though right now, and SCV's show is much more cohesive as of the moment, they only need to clean. The only way crown can pull away from SCV is if they completely rewrite their closer musically to generate more effect, which at this point in the season is unlikely.

EDIT: This is all MY opinion btw

Edited by Clutchtow
  • Like 1