Test your Rhythm-keeping skills! Post your score!

(I'm BD)

I got a a 28, but I was listening to CC at the time! .................I keed! :peek:

Edited by Plan9

After about 50 tries I finally got to 856. Started out mostly around 730-750. I have no percussion experience. I don't think I'll be able to do much better, if at all, than the 856.

Anyone get 1,000?

Tried again today, after some coffee. 896 was my best. Had a few that were just horrible. Fun challenge. Subdividing my right hand on the table and hitting the space bar with my left hand really helped.

• Like 1

I got a a 28, but I was listening to CC at the time! .................I keed! :peek:

This is for you and all the other percussion-wannabe's here:

After you conquered keeping time with this site and are feeling all good and warm about your abilities...

Same meter, same tempo: Play eighth notes on one hand and 1/8th note triplets on the other.

Welcome to the drummer brain and how it works. (We count steps, we count paces, we count tempo to our watches, we count the rhythm of the car tires hitting the expansion joints in the road...)

• Like 1

This is for you and all the other percussion-wannabe's here:

After you conquered keeping time with this site and are feeling all good and warm about your abilities...

Same meter, same tempo: Play eighth notes on one hand and 1/8th note triplets on the other.

Welcome to the drummer brain and how it works. (We count steps, we count paces, we count tempo to our watches, we count the rhythm of the car tires hitting the expansion joints in the road...)

Yeah, I tried it....failed. This is why I play trombone, and also why I became a conductor. Much easier to conduct mixed meter than to apply both on different hands/arms. I can come close if doing it very slow. After that it's a train wreck :(

927 on 3rd try

(gave birth to a percussionist :smile: )