Judging from the Periscope from @CorpsScopes, Blue Stars are underrated this season. That show doesn't deserve to be as low as they are. It's lots of fun to watch and listen to, and count me as one who actually likes the use of narration in a show for once!

• Like 3

Judging from the Periscope from @CorpsScopes, Blue Stars are underrated this season. That show doesn't deserve to be as low as they are. It's lots of fun to watch and listen to, and count me as one who actually likes the use of narration in a show for once!

Same here. Narration is limited but it really draws your focus to where stuff is going on. Hoping they can get those visual scores up, they're top 9 musically.

I don't see any recent videos for @CorpsScopes

Hmmm.

Bravo, Blue Knights. I don't care how "open to interpretation" that show was, in the end it was just gorgeous.

Also, am I the only one who hears shades of "Wild Nights" in the original piece?

BK was on fire tonight!! Wow, they're gonna be scary good in a few weeks!!

Scv is up. Not the best venue for drum corps since BK'S warm up could be heard all through Colts and Crossmen's show.

Legends were good for a young corps but not the most challenging of shows

Genesis is hot. Crowd loved phantom of the Opera. Very good things happening there. They win coolest flags of the night so far.

Mandarins are VERY good this year. Most solid I have ever seen them this time of year.

Troop was solid. Closer still a work in progress. A very likeable show but the people waving the lassos looked like cartoon villains. Not sure where this will place.

Colts has a great concept with not the best execution. Extended silences brought out by the corps warming up near by. Not seeing this in finals.

More later

Hehehe, Blue Knights on fire running in undies like Ricky Bobby:) hahaha LMAO