The Cavaliers

Hello,

Its been a dream of mine for 4 years to march in the cavaliers baritone line. I have been playing trombone for 6 years and will be a senior in high school this year, and plan to try out for the cavaliers for the 2016 season. I have been 1st chair in the top band for a year and hopefully will be again this year. How hard is it usually to make the cavaliers bari line?

I would think it changes from year to year depending on the amount of spots open. I have friends who've marched there that auditioned on trombone (or even sax) and made the line. Don't know until you try it and see. Make sure you study their audition packet, study their marching technique, and play clean and musically. As well as they'll likely interview you as to "why you want to march here..."

have a good answer.

I would think it changes from year to year depending on the amount of spots open. I have friends who've marched there that auditioned on trombone (or even sax) and made the line. Don't know until you try it and see. Make sure you study their audition packet, study their marching technique, and play clean and musically. As well as they'll likely interview you as to "why you want to march here..."

have a good answer.

Thank you!