Just in from the show...a few thoughts...

A good crowd, much better than last years, and thankfully now 2 hour rain delay.

- Has OC always been this good? I need to may more attention to corps on the bottom end of the top ~21

- I enjoyed Colts so much more than I had before. The edits are working, keep 'em coming.

- I just can't get into the Blue Stars' guard book. It seem so unlyrical and compulsory.

- BK is just one big bag of skittles and I love it. Whoever is in charge of their color palette should get all the dollars.

- Vanguard....wow. I went to rehearsal last night so I knew what was coming, but wow....seeing the lights under the lights was just awesome. It got a huge WOW from the crowd. The lights are on the coils, the sashes, and the pit instruments. I could tell by how they rehearsed that they were in this for a medal, and that's the way they played tonight. Such an amazing show and such an outstanding performance.

• Like 6

Battle for 10th or 11th is interesting. Will BS get it in the end or will Crossmen?

or with one of them jump to the 9th spot in the end?

Love everyone....no hate

• Like 1

Battle for 10th or 11th is interesting. Will BS get it in the end or will Crossmen?

Love everyone....no hate

I salute you for this. And I agree. Throw Boston in there too. Crossmen's visual design is really nice and VERY clean, definitely a strong suit for them this year.

Love everyone....no hate

agreed. top 5 is getting all the love, but that 10-12 race is intense

Just in from the show...a few thoughts...

A good crowd, much better than last years, and thankfully now 2 hour rain delay.

- Has OC always been this good? I need to may more attention to corps on the bottom end of the top ~21

- I enjoyed Colts so much more than I had before. The edits are working, keep 'em coming.

- I just can't get into the Blue Stars' guard book. It seem so unlyrical and compulsory.

- BK is just one big bag of skittles and I love it. Whoever is in charge of their color palette should get all the dollars.

- Vanguard....wow. I went to rehearsal last night so I knew what was coming, but wow....seeing the lights under the lights was just awesome. It got a huge WOW from the crowd. The lights are on the coils, the sashes, and the pit instruments. I could tell by how they rehearsed that they were in this for a medal, and that's the way they played tonight. Such an amazing show and such an outstanding performance.

I thought the Crossmen were there too last night!!! I guess you missed them :(