well, if it were not for good old Deborah T, being a little out there, Stars would be pushing over 81, right in there with Madison. Perhaps she was traumatized by a clown in her youth.

Really? Yes, I'm sure it's all her fault your corps isn't scoring as high as you'd like. Mean old Deborah.

• Like 2

I thought the Crossmen were there too last night!!! I guess you missed them :(

Unfortunately, I had to step out for a work call so I only caught the last half of their show from the voms. I loved the uniforms, and the guard was strong. Even with the hornline in front of the pit, the field looked cluttered during the ballad. I think wind was an issue for the kites.

Really? Yes, I'm sure it's all her fault your corps isn't scoring as high as you'd like. Mean old Deborah.

I have no dog in this fight, but as a bit of a math geek, I looked back through recaps this season and I would suggest you do the same before throwing out a snarky reply like that. Torchia absolutely scores them significantly outside the norm.

I have no dog in this fight, but as a bit of a math geek, I looked back through recaps this season and I would suggest you do the same before throwing out a snarky reply like that. Torchia absolutely scores them significantly outside the norm.

Nope. I like snarky better than math, and I wasn't aware there was a fight going on.

Edited by SFZFAN

He doesn't like the Stars but that's fine because it's his opinion.

Are you referring to me? I love stars. I was out on my deck just last night staring at them, sipping a cold one. I kept thinking to myself, Man those are nice stars.