Where did dvd's go on DCI.org shop?

I went to the shop at DCI.org to shop for dvd's and I can't find the videos category. It's gone. Anyone know what's up?

Sorry if I posted this is the wrong spot...

No, you're in the right spot, and yes, it's been noticed here. Most show material's been pulled this summer that isn't live including the historical material. Unofficially it's the same digital rights dispute regarding licensing and clearance of rights to distribute recorded material that's put DCI unable to offer DVR functions on their Internet streaming of shows as was done in recent years on fannetwork.org.

Supposedly they're working on getting the rights cleared and the old material available again, but at this point, it looks from here like If, not When.

What a mess.

So they aren't allowed to sell the product with the greatest demand? That just plain sucks. Should have bought all of them when I could...

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased DVDs at prelims. Was told order form for this year will be online next week.

I made an expensive purchase and said "sorry, I just don't want to deal with copyright anymore." The worker told me "your money will go straight to our lawyers." He was kidding... or at least I hope. 😂

• Like 2