Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

####. Phantom and Cavies lose some major staff and all they do is get killed on DCP.

Gained is the only design person they've lost since 2011. They've only added brass last season. Everyone else basically has been around since the late 2000's.

PR staff should be ashamed for making their kids perform that mess, whatever they call it.

2009 was a mess, this one isn't anything close to that year

• Like 1

I could see Bloo taking 3rd tonight but Crown snatching it right back tomorrow. Ditto with BD/Cadets.

I do agree with you, but in the mix of Corps they are with, ie BK, Phantom their visual program is as good, if not better than these others in their pecking order, imo. They do miss Gaines, but I actually like the music better now than what Saucedo gave them, even when they were winning and medaling.

I don't agree with you much, but I'll be darned if you aren't spot-on whit that assessment. For me, they never had a truly great brass line or brass book, and when they got one that really was at least good, they didn't win (Spin Cycle).

PR staff should be ashamed for making their kids perform that mess, whatever they call it.

Looks like a building year to me. I think the show is actually very well put together for what seems (to my limited eye) to be a pretty young corps. They're marching really well, and the guard staff is obviously very good.

What would your design be?

• Like 1