Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

What a great show. Enjoyed them all!

• Like 1

Even with a "bad' run, Cadets could not be 5th in drums. TOC, TOC, TOC, always offering some crazy drama.

Um, no. Your analysis is too simplistic, "TOC" doesn't explain anything. Cadets did have some tears tonight, I heard it.

This is where I have to bow out of the analysis portion of the program, as I'm NOT smart enough to know how that translates into scores. As far as I know it could have been the horns fault, but based on the high brass score and the low drum score, it looks like the drums took the hit. A music tear is a big boo-boo at this upper level. All the corps had audible issues tonight, including numbers 1 and 2.

And yes, "boo-boo" is on the judge's scoring sheets.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

I really like BD's changes. They are starting to get cleaner. The INK set was almost straight. The ending is better, and should be great once it is complete. Still more to add. Congrats to Crown for coming on strong. I am a west coast guy and I am pulling for BD, but It is refreshing knowing that tomorrow night Crown or Cadets could win the show.

Hops is blaming performance order for the placements tonight. Really wish he could just congratulate BD and Crown on great performances and encourage his kids to work hard instead of looking for excuses for placements. Seems below the director of a top corps.

Edited by defeldus
  • Like 2

Hops is blaming performance order for the placements tonight. Really wish he could just congratulate BD and Crown on great performances and encourage his kids to work hard instead of looking for excuses for placements. Seems below the director of a top corps.

GH says he doesn't like the TOC 's performance order ? Oh the irony, huh ?.

Since he was an architect of the TOC show concept, this is sort of funny to hear him complaining about some aspect of it now. ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO

...perhaps he should read the performance order thread about SA.....LOL

He didn't say that at all

• Like 5

They work them to death. After driving all night they still have to practice in the early morning. Let them rest!

• Like 1

Now multi-cam: You missed the wide shot of the crown. Ugh!

That's just the sort of insight needed in the "Big, Loud & Live" announcer/camera thread.