Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

It's so tight this year I consider the top5 to be more like 8-10 corps!

Even the 20th corps are amazing!

I hope they show more of the BD story line and the books.

I saw on BD 360 that they're just gradually adding more and more characters to their show which I thought was pretty cool. I too am excited to see if they add some new characters

• Like 1

prediction for this show...

Cadets

BD

Crown

Coats

SCV

Cavies

BK

Phantom

Saturday will be different though.

I don't understand?

Not sure what Cavies or BK have been doing this week, but PR has been working hard in relative privacy in Conway, Arkansas. Long days with night ensembles usually mean big changes. Plus, they've brought in some reinforcement to help in various captions. Looking forward to watching this on DCI Live.

PR had 3 days of practice with no shows. I think Cavies had two days without a show, BK one....

Seems to me like that ending drill sequence is already "kitchen sink"-esque. I'm not sure why adding a z-pull would make anyone leary after all that came before it.

The closer drill was phenomenal and they replaced the unfolding company front which was great, with a ZPull that fits very well. This may be the best closer Cadets have ever had and they are the masters of closers so.....😱
  • Like 1

1) Cadets

2) BD

3) Crown

4) SCV

5) Bloo

6) BK

7) Cavies

8) Phantom

I think tonight SCV will pass up bloo, I think the addition of the lights in combination with some solid cleaning will give them just enough boost to jump them.

I also think the high score will be less than 88.5, with each corps earning 1st place in at least 1 subcaption

The closer drill was phenomenal and they replaced the unfolding company front which was great, with a ZPull that fits very well. This may be the best closer Cadets have ever had and they are the masters of closers so.....

Doesn't come close to 2008 for me

1) Cadets

2) BD

3) Crown

4) SCV

5) Bloo

6) BK

7) Cavies

8) Phantom

I think tonight SCV will pass up bloo, I think the addition of the lights in combination with some solid cleaning will give them just enough boost to jump them.

I also think the high score will be less than 88.5, with each corps earning 1st place in at least 1 subcaption

I think the order is right for tonight but the high score will be over 90.

Cadets 90.5

BD 89.9

Crown 89.45

SCV 88.7

Bloo 88.65

Cavies 86.2

Phantom 85.5

I think the order is right for tonight but the high score will be over 90.

Cadets 90.5

BD 89.9

Crown 89.45

SCV 88.7

Bloo 88.65

Cavies 86.2

Phantom 85.5

Where do you place BK or did they not show up :-)