Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

I agree with this as well. it seems Bluecoats' schedule this year just doesn't have them up against their top competitors that often, so it becomes difficult for me to get a real bearing on how they are doing or potentially doing with respect to their chief competition. Not enough shows with them against Blue Devils, Cadtes, Crown etc. this year. and TOC,s always seem just slightly different than the big regionals etc. by that I mean the order etc. anyway I guess it is all going to play out the next week or so with Atlanta Allentown and finals. I got to see Bloo a lot this year and love the show and just want to see them in the top three. This is not a 5th place show in my opinion. Anyway go Blooo

Blue under BD by 0.95 is interesting to me --- either they pass Crown or Crown passes BD tonight (or this weekend) - JMO

Edited by George Dixon

Blue under BD by 0.95 is interesting to me --- either they pass Crown or Crown passes BD tonight (or this weekend) - JMO

Bluecoats and SCV are the top two storylines for the night in my book. Coats made a big time move to close the gap with Devs. Interesting to see if that holds up or did the "no other contender was there" notion caused a predictable tightening. SCV was dead in the water as far as medal contention a week ago, but that huge number they posted the other night changed that. If that 88+ score holds tonight it's gonna be a barn-burner.

Edited by mboogey73
  • Like 2

Bluecoats and SCV are the top two storylines for the night in my book. Coats made a big time move to close the gap with Devs. Interesting to see if that holds up or did the "no other contender was there" notion cause a predictable tightening. SCV was dead in the water as far as medal contention a week ago, but that huge number they posted the other night changed that. If that 88+ score holds tonight it's gonna be a barn-burner.

Exactly my thoughts.

The thing is, we don't know whether SCV or Bluecoats are in front. It's virtually a tie right now.

Can anyone help me with the name/source of the app I need to view DCILIVE on my iPad? Thanks

Can anyone help me with the name/source of the app I need to view DCILIVE on my iPad? Thanks

"DCI.org for iPad" Edited by Clutchtow

The thing is, we don't know whether SCV or Bluecoats are in front. It's virtually a tie right now.

I would say Bluecoats are just a little ahead because SCV hasn't beat them yet this season, but we'll all see tonight.

The crown fans are just salty. They haven't had a fresh drill move since star 1993!!

KIDDING!!!!!

Oh snap!

• Like 1