Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

BD has a little home field advantage tonight- that is- practiced at the the show site. that's gotta be worth five tenths?

• Like 1

On the low end.

I mean, it's nice and all. But I don't think it helps more than familiarity and less travel time - which is "nice"

From the Crown thread:

"Just saw Carolina Crown's practice before the show tonight. All I can say is, and all I will say is, OMG!"

He's referring to the new closer, so... well, I can't wait!

traffic in this city is awesome!

The 2015 show as a whole is for sure on another level than the 2008 one. That's not even close to being up to debate. The ending of 2008 has this year's beat right now though.

I agree the Z-pull fits in great this year. The move and the music mesh very well and ends the show almost perfectly for this show. I'm just saying I'm not one to go OMG OMG THEY DID THE Z-PULL OMG OMG. The move by itself isn't anything great to me. But I respect what it did for the activity back in the 80's and 90's.

Well Bluecoats did a double ZPull last year so maybe we should do a triple.

From the Crown thread:

"Just saw Carolina Crown's practice before the show tonight. All I can say is, and all I will say is, OMG!"

He's referring to the new closer, so... well, I can't wait!

Pretty much every top 6 corps, sans Cadets, are making significant changes to their closers. Every fan base thinks that's what will put them over the top. We'll find out soon enough!

• Like 4

Pretty much every top 6 corps, sans Cadets, are making significant changes to their closers. Every fan base thinks that's what will put them over the top. We'll find out soon enough!

Agreed. And for any blessed soul who could give a play by play for those of us on mobile and with company, it would be much appreciated.