Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

Top 4 all within 1.5 of each other. When was the last time we saw this much of a horse race for the championship? I can't remember.

I'm sorry, but what planet am I on???? These recaps have me experiencing a range of emotions and I'm just not sure wtf is going on. Crown second in drums? Congrats!....but...wut?

Not surprising, everyone commented how clean they were tonight. Super hyped for tomorrow. Fantastic season!

I'm sorry, but what planet am I on???? These recaps have me experiencing a range of emotions and I'm just not sure wtf is going on. Crown second in drums? Congrats!....but...wut?

Someone had mentined earlier that the drum judge was hanging around the pits more than the batteries. I dunno. Crazy.

• Like 1

"It's TOC, scores aren't accurate"

If the same thing happens at Atlanta

"It's just a regional, scores aren't accurate"

If their favorite corps doesn't do well

"Scores aren't accurate"

I'm absolutely ecstatic that BD came out in 1st tonight. I just think that TOC scores are usually horse ####. Regionals are a lot more telling. Take that how you want.

QUICK! SOMEONE ORDER SOME ALL-BLACK UNIFORMS! IT'S PANICKING TIME!

I'm not going to wait for the rollout, I'm going to start hating the black uniforms now. :glare:

I hope they roll out the new unis and lose points. This, from a great Cadets fan, and a fan of the best uniform in drum corps.

Tomorrow will be different. Crown will beat bd. That's about all though.

The top 4 are so close that any error will cost you.. Its gonna be a good time at finals this year.