Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

Recalling this statement, read many times in DCPlore "if you're within 2 points, the results can change between corps from night to night ".

I noticed during the shows the drum judged looked a tad lost. And also said up front that GE would go to BD tonight. Anyway, congratulations BD. I still don't get Crown over Coats and certainly not over Cadets but I'm hopeful that I'll sort itself out. Frankly the panel tomorrow is pretty green also. We get back into judges with many reads later next week. Congrats BD!

I see you're not putting much stock in tonights results.

• Like 1

I don't think we need to hear anything more about "G7"...ever again.

unfortunately..it's just one of those things we will hear for decades to come...lol

• Like 2

I didn't get to see the show but OMG!

3 way tie for performance in brass?

Cadets 5th in drums?

wow. #### just got real interesting

• Like 1

My feed was still choppy off and on. The worst was a 1 second freeze every 6 seconds on high cam during Cavaliers. Ugh!

Regardless, I put smiling faces beside 4 corps on my notepad while I watched DCI Live! :smile: to Bluecoats, Carolina Crown, Santa Clara Vanguard, Cavaliers

Isn't it better to have judges who haven't had many reads of the show? That way, they can tell it how it is without any preconceived notions.

Not when they look lost.

• Like 1

Don't count on any of the Cadets fans putting any stock on tonight's result. And they shouldn't anyways since this was a TOC show.

This seems like the type of year where we won't know who will win it all until scores are announced on August 8th

I noticed during the shows the drum judged looked a tad lost. And also said up front that GE would go to BD tonight. Anyway, congratulations BD. I still don't get Crown over Coats and certainly not over Cadets but I'm hopeful that I'll sort itself out. Frankly the panel tomorrow is pretty green also. We get back into judges with many reads later next week. Congrats BD!

Crown has been consistently beating Coats for at least the last week yet your confused about tonight's placement? Perhaps you aren't the penultimate drum corps expert you think you are.

• Like 1

GE I am. I would guess BD in first again tomorrow with Cadets back in second. I would love to see Coats in third but they need to win third in GE.