Murfreesboro, TN: Tour of Champions (7/24/15)

I am so happy for Crown that I think I will skip all the way to Atlanta tonight. And I am currently in Murfreesboro! What a great night. Crown can no longer sneak up on anyone. The rest of the world found out tonight what what I knew all along! They are in this thing!

Edited by drumcorpsfever, Today, 12:20 AM.

• Like 1

LOUD NOISES!!!!

Calm down people. Won't even matter 24 hours from now. Provides some drama though, that's for sure.

Yup. Get the feeling comparing the recaps from tonight and Atlanta will turn into a legendary DCP thread.

• Like 1

You obviously don't know that half of judging percussion is LOOKING lol. If I blindfold you and put you in a room where all you hear on a snare is 32nd notes with some sextuplets thrown in randomly, you would be like ok cool. But take off the blindfold and you see 10 snares doing that with paradiddles, triple stroke rolls, some stick moves, or maybe some drags or ratamacues, you would be much much more impressed.

You obviously don't know what :cool: means.

All the rudeness on here is ridiculous. Is it really that hard to have a calm, educated discussion about drum corps?

• Like 4

I wasn't a fan of BD's show at the beginning of the season, though it was much better tonight in terms of performance, and I understand why they'd be scoring higher in GE since they're really starting to perform up to the design.

But being .5 above Cadets in GE is an anomaly from 1 judge, pure and simple. That makes no sense.

And the percussion scores are just whacky, no matter how you try to justify it.

In short, it's not so much the ordinals that are so weird as it is the margins, particularly in the design subcaptioins.

Why doesn't it make sense? Do you expect all judges to judge exactly the same? Can it be possible that BD has made additions to their show? Or that Cadets are still dirty and that is bringing both content and performance down?

Why are the percussion scores wacky? Isn't it possible for some corps to have good runs and others to have bad runs? Hop acknowledged that the run tonight was subpar, can you not admit that too?

Quote of the night.... That and the butt hurt o meter

• Like 1

sorry Cadet fans I take full responsibility

no no, Obama did it lol

All the rudeness on here is ridiculous. Is it really that hard to have a calm, educated discussion about drum corps?

Mother Teresa behavior has no place on this forum!