Bring your own food?

Does anybody know if the GeorgiaDome allows us to bring our own food and drinks to the show? We don't mind buying some concession food, but would rather not eat it all day long! Thanks!!

I have been able to sneak a small snack in my purse but normally they do bag search so beware.

Official Georgia Dome policy is absolutely no outside food or drinks. Even a small, sealed bottle of water will get tossed by security at the gate if they find it.

In the past, bag checks haven't been "TSA style," just a quick glance into your bag. So you can probably get a package of crackers or a small bag of chips into the dome. A bag of chili dogs, onion rings, and some frosted oranges from The Varsity - No.

Cliff bars and other energy type bars are easy to get in and if one carries a light jacket, beers or other drinks will fit in the sleeves quite nicely. Has worked for me for decades. All bets are off if you go through a metal detector.

Cliff bars and other energy type bars are easy to get in and if one carries a light jacket, beers or other drinks will fit in the sleeves quite nicely. Has worked for me for decades. All bets are off if you go through a metal detector.

But then again, he is a Ghost.

Does anybody know if the GeorgiaDome allows us to bring our own food and drinks to the show? We don't mind buying some concession food, but would rather not eat it all day long! Thanks!!

I do not endorse this "accident" in any way, but my "friend" "accidentally" forgot they had a large bottle of Gatorade in their zip up coat pocket which was folded over one arm. They still got in. Sometimes snacks can be "forgotten."