DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

I like designs. I like to understand what things are about. I don't understand what it's about. Look at the groups around them with academy-Mary Poppins, Oregon crusaders-garden where you can do anything, colts-full blown musical. They clearly show you what it's about. I think that's their problem.

Speaking of OC -- HOW DID THEY DO????? Not pine needles but pins and needles lol

Edited by luv4corps

Speaking of OC -- HOW DID THEY DO?????

They're sounding pretty good right now.

• Like 1

I like designs. I like to understand what things are about. I don't understand what it's about. Look at the groups around them with academy-Mary Poppins, Oregon crusaders-garden where you can do anything, colts-full blown musical. They clearly show you what it's about. I think that's their problem.

I understand and that's perfectly fine.

Speaking of OC -- HOW DID THEY DO????? Not pine needles but pins and needles lol

Started few minutes ago. A lot has changed since I first saw this show. Still marching 3 brass holes so makes some things seem wonky. The music doesn't grab me as much as the dark show last year. I said it last year and it still true this year. Visual will hold them back. Need to clean the drill and I think it is too easy for them if they want to push into that 12th spot.

Gin and tonic isn't my favorite thing (neither is alcohol honestly) either, but it's what I have.

Why does every show with pre-recorded narration have the same young woman speaking in the same semi-flat tone?

• Like 1

I wonder how dci will figure performance order now with Cavies out. Maybe use the score from last nights performance? I wouldn't think they would just average San Antonio and Allentown.

Gin and tonic isn't my favorite thing (neither is alcohol honestly) either, but it's what I have.

Why does every show with pre-recorded narration have the same young woman speaking in the same semi-flat tone?

Vodka, crystal light flavor of choice, and some sour.

And I think the narration is meant to just be like reading not singing (which we will hear a lot of shortly) and there are a few that have different. BS, academy, BK, and Madison all sound different.

OC sounds great. Their look however.....eek need to clean that show visually! PC has a better Visual ensemble performance than OC at this point. But I think OC should jump spirit