DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Ha, your loosing your fight to get DCP to hate on the Scouts.

:poke:

I'm not trying to get them to hate scouts. I'm just trying to understand why for phantom it's bad and scouts it's good. I have no problem with narration. I've been pronarration since cadets started it.

However I'm anti-singing

Edited by BlueStainGlass

here comes the best show this year....

Come on Blooo!

• Like 3

Not trash, just an observation. Since he left, I haven't liked their shows as much. Still find enjoyment in them. And i sure as hell still respect and support every member out there on that feild.

Well a lot of what I read here from supposed supporters appears more like Haters than supporters. Opinions are great as long as you don't hurt people with an opinion which I think you already have. Think about it. How would you feel if your kid read some of this stuff in here about the corps they love??

• Like 1

Crowd absolutely ate up the lights on the Tesla Coils and sashes, well done.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for the MM that have to listen to the trashing.

I don't think anyone has said phantoms performers suck. It's exactly the opposite. People are praising the corps, just saying show design isn't as good as when JD was there. I marched BK 05 and I thought our show design was bad... I don't think I'd take offense if someone on a forum thought so too. :\

• Like 1

Best solo of the season? SCV baritone or Madison trombone?

Very hard to pick. Both are great!

Trombone only because I play one.

• Like 1

Holy Cow SCV....That performance was on fire.....one of my favorite shows this season.

• Like 1