DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Wow, the level of hatred here. Look in the mirror and realize you're acting just like one of those bad apples you describe. It's clear you don't like the Cadets. You don't make critical assessments like others, you criticize and slam the corps or designers, which then brings on the fight with Cadets fans. Relax and just talk about what you like if you're incapable of making critical assessments without sounding harsh and mean-spirited.

3206138bf14f27f91617737fa6526f86_answer_

• Like 2

Much better musical run from devs tonight. Last night the high brass had some timing issues that they mostly addressed in this one. Only two quarrels tonight

1. The note length of the first stab in the show was longer in the high brass than low brass but that is dang hard with that spread.

2. Dbl tonguing feature was a little wide in terms of attack accuracy player to player. Besides that I think this will take 1st in horns tonight from what I've seen thus far

Edited by azul

I get that but it is most definitely a bigger problem with Cadets fans this year. I try so very hard to enjoy them each year but their fans turn me off from the corps quicker than Hop's cheese factory (Thank you Cleveland1)

What are you 4 years old? You can't enjoy a shoe because the FANS upset you? What kind of logic is that?

Edited by yogitom

BD just has a sound in the brass line that is just superb... and the trumpet section... good golly miss molly !

• Like 4