DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

I hate it in English.

Engrish

• Like 1

BD just has a sound in the brass line that is just superb... and the trumpet section... good golly miss molly !

agreed - amazing!!

• Like 2

Someone please break the camera that keeps showing crowds in the middle of shows

LOTS of problems with the director cuts and the multi-feed. Geez, show some drill for more than 5 seconds, we're not all adolescents with ADHD!

I got disgusted and went to hicam.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

I never really liked they way they transitioned out of the balled, but now that they've added the Piper it makes perfect sense! Great run Devils! Wooooh!

They've had the piper in the show since the beginning. They just changed the drill.

• Like 2

Abandon all hope, ye who enter this thread.

• Like 3

I still like cadets show better, I'm honestly trying to be unbiased here, but I do believe cadets show is more simple to follow and is more difficult

I like them both (and the rest of the top 7 shows), but I agree that The Cadets have a better show than BD this year.

EVERY corps has those people on here. It's not a few corps.

That's true, but around here, you'd swear it was just Crown fans that are over the top sometimes.

Wait, tell the people cheering to quiet down. I thought I heard someone saying the Crown chant they wanted.

these two are trying their best to get it going!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2