DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Because the cadets show thread is totally not twice the size of the next highest show thread /sarcasm

The cadets thread is knocking on 400 pages! The next closest is crown nearing 200. I know that some fans like to feel like martyrs, but overall cadets fans control the conversations and are the most active bunch on dcp.

THIS year, mostly because Cadets were periscoping etc off season. Last year the threads were the other way around

They had some trouble wiring up one of their speakers, and had to redo it. Not sure if it was enough of a delay pre-show to result in a penalty. It seemed like they got it fixed pretty quickly.

Bloo got a penalty?

• Like 1

Ok, bout to start a riot- anyone think it's time for Brandt Crocker to step aside... When I marched I revered him, but now I just feel like Potter's voice is better suited for this era of drum corps.... Flame on

Because the cadets show thread is totally not twice the size of the next highest show thread /sarcasm

The cadets thread is knocking on 400 pages! The next closest is crown nearing 200. I know that some fans like to feel like martyrs, but overall cadets fans control the conversations and are the most active bunch on dcp.

So you're saying size matters?

• Like 2

Because the Cadets divulge information about their show earlier than any other corps, so :::GASP::: people start talking about it!!!

• Like 4

I'm really trying to like the Korean dance break...

I've listened to it now over and over on DCI live! I tried to like it too because it's BD, but sorry, I hate it, and IMO it doesn't fit the show.

Edit: Actually I saw a post where somebody explained it. It does make sense, and it really does fit that part of the show.

I still don't like it. :cool:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 3

you're right. they are ... um... frisky this year.

You seem so angry..maybe try the Barbie site for a while.

Guyz.... I got a peak at the recap. A lot of you are going to be super pumped about who won, but then a lot will be disappointed, because another corps got a lower score than they should've. Some of you will blame the judges and some fight will ensue.

:D

SPOILER ALERT

• Like 1