DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Please join me in a moment of silence for the Cavaliers, who would have been performing their show at this time.

What if we quietly sing their show?

Get well fast Green Machine!!!

• Like 1

Just got a response back about the audio problem with the vocals. Turns out this IS the "B" broadcast team.

"Unfortunately, tonight's show is running with minimal crew, so the corps PAs will not be spot mic'd this evening. The full setup will return next weekend in Allentown."

How long would it have taken to have 1 person set up 2 spot mics in front of the corps' speakers? What a bunch of bozos.

This is how much the DCI admin team respects YOU, the paying customers.

Edited by 27Socal
  • Like 5

First time seeing Boston (I'm at the show)

after the show was done I was very perplexed. love the Colts and Blue Stars so far. Why didn't the Troopers sound guy just AX the mic?????

• Like 1

Please join me in a moment of silence for the Cavaliers, who would have been performing their show at this time.

:big hug: :grouphug::thumbs-up:

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but I feel way less invested in DCI this year as a result of this damm DCI Live thing. I love the shows (some of the best ever), but the fact that I can't rewatch them at my convenience is pretty frustrating. My schedule prevents me from watching almost all of the streamed shows during the week ... and I have not been able to watch an entire Saturday broadcast all season (though I am usually able to catch the top 7-10 or so, in terms of placement). Normally, I would go back and watch some of the shows I missed during the week, but can't this year. In the past, I've typically spent a lot of time watching archived shows from past years during DCI season too. Now, I find that I hardly think of DCI during the week at all. There are a handful of world class shows that I have not even seen this year, which never would have happened in the past. Hopefully, they get their crap together for next season and get the replays and archives back up.

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 9

yeah- DCI live is almost as bad as Isis. Hate not being able to re-watch

Edited by KPinCAL
  • Like 2

Just got a response back about the audio problem with the vocals. Turns out this IS the "B" broadcast team.

"Unfortunately, tonight's show is running with minimal crew, so the corps PAs will not be spot mic'd this evening. The full setup will return next weekend in Allentown."

How long would it have taken to have 1 person to set up 2 spot mics in front of the corps' speakers? What bunch of bozos.

This is how much the DCI admin team respects YOU, the paying customers.

so glad I have not purchased anything yet.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way, but I feel way less invested in DCI this year as a result of this damm DCI Live thing. I love the shows (some of the best ever), but the fact that I can't rewatch them at my convenience is pretty frustrating. My schedule prevents me from watching almost all of the streamed shows during the week ... and I have not been able to watch an entire Saturday broadcast all season (though I am usually able to catch the top 7-10 or so, in terms of placement). Normally, I would go back and watch some of the shows I missed during the week, but can't this year. In the past, I've typically spent a lot of time watching archived shows from past years during DCI season too. Now, I find that I hardly think of DCI during the week at all. Hopefully, they get their crap together for next season and get the replays and archives back up.

well maybe we won't be so tired of the shows they'll hope we'll buy more dvd?

Phantom- by far, has the best drum major.

• Like 1