DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

Then I feel sorry for people like you. All corps lose staff but the supporters don't throw in the towel because the shows don't meet their expectations. The kids need support not grief from the supposed adults. You support a corps through good and bad times. Try fixing the problems instead of being so critical .Feel bad for the MM.

Don't feel sorry for us, we did get sad when JD left... but look what he did to Vanguard. ;)

You don't just "throw up a couple mics". Every corps has different speakers with different focal lengths and they EQ and mix and place them differently. Add that to having to cue all that in on the fly for each corps and you have quite an involved process.

Too bad. If they can do it next friday in Allentown, they can do it here.

I feel the same way about phantom but replace Shaw's name with Rennick

Well simple solution is support another corps and stop trashing them every chance you get. If you don't like a show be quiet,move on to another corps. Most people seem to support them. MM read this stuff here. Hope you aren't a MM parent.

• Like 1

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

Don't feel sorry for us, we did get sad when JD left... but look what he did to Vanguard. ;)

I feel sorry for the MM that have to listen to the trashing.