TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

I watch and follow this for the impressive music and action, and pull for those corps that pull my emotions. SCV an BC are great shows, just glad I am not a judge having to sort this out.

Watching Periscopes now.

Was Rondo on the booth mic tonight?

Not watching the 'scopes, but he usually announces this show....including the best corps announcement ever:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oqOOOAst-H0

• Like 1

Judges had to make sure that the Cavaliers stayed ahead of Madison...so they droppped Madison tonight to make sure that didn't happen. And since when do sick corps get the privilege of not getting scored? I am sorry to hear that the Cavaliers are sick. But I know for a fact that this sickness happens from time to time in all of the corps and they just suck it up.

In percussion, Crown got exactly the same placement and score at Nightbeat this year and last: fifth place, 18.0.

However, consistent with the general trend this season, their overall score is down almost two points even though they improved in placement year over year.

So arguably their percussion score improved by staying the same.

Judges had to make sure that the Cavaliers stayed ahead of Madison...so they droppped Madison tonight to make sure that didn't happen. And since when do sick corps get the privilege of not getting scored? I am sorry to hear that the Cavaliers are sick. But I know for a fact that this sickness happens from time to time in all of the corps and they just suck it up.

I fell for trolling earlier this evening. Not twice.

• Like 1

In percussion, Crown got exactly the same placement and score at Nightbeat this year and last: fifth place, 18.0.

However, consistent with the general trend this season, their overall score is down almost two points even though they improved in placement year over year.

Interesting and true. They seem to be working hard at changing the perception.

It happens when over a third of a corps is sick. Happened a bunch in 2009 when everyone got sick. Now please replace your tinfoil hat for judging conspiracies

Their Percussion is much better this year and laying a great foundation. When Crown fully realizes that drum program and adds it to their already championship quality brass and guard they could tick off several championships in a row. Trust that.

I fell for trolling earlier this evening. Not twice.

You have to pardon some of the Scouts fans.

Anyone remember the late great off topic forums? Politics and Current Events was a sight to behold. Talk about 'Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here...'

Current Events forum was tame compared to what goes on here and in some of the senior corps forums but the admins will of course deny it. :)