TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

Cavies will be staying in NC one additional day due to bus issues. They will be in Northern Virginia tomorrow.

We will do our best to make sure they are taken care of when they arrive.

Chicken soup.

It cures everything. LOL.

• Like 2

Fran, You should come down to Purcellville tomorrow night and watch rehearsal. I'll buy you some chicken soup. Or wings if you prefer. :lol:

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 1

On Crown's up and down drum score... Many posters commented on how the drum judge at the Murfreesboro show spent most of the show near the pit and barely followed the battery on the field. Could that have had any effect on their unusually high percussion placement that night? The next show they were right back in their usual position. Most of the critical comments on DCP are about their battery and almost never the pit. I've really liked the writing for the pit for the last few seaaons....not so much the battery.

Personally, I like the battery writing and performance levels better than the pit's.

Fran, You should come down to Purcellville tomorrow night and watch rehearsal. I'll buy you some chicken soup. Or wings if you prefer. :lol:

Hmmm... that might sound like a plan. LOL.

I'll let you know!!!