Decent review Jeff! I thought the corps were very entertaining as well and it looks like the DCA championships are shaping up nicely. To add to your review, I thought the White Sabers were very good and on their way to their best product to date. Hurcs soloist was awesome! C2 was decent and I can see them possibly mixing it up with the top group of corps if they can get the horn line worked out but they have some work to do. The Bucs were just at another level and have a show that entertains like no other corps I have seen this year. They had me 15 seconds in and never let go.

All around a great night.

Edited by onthe50

Appreciate your review, Jeff!

I do think Cadets2 will conquer at least 1 new corps in Rochester. Hmmm.. . .

You will see that before Rochester

Well, let's get it on, Jeff! I want to know exactly who will win the DCA Championship this year. BEFORE Labor Day Weekend!

(same request to Big W).

This season's way too fluid right now, particularly from about 3 to 13. The DCI South contest really made things very chaotic. Add to that the MBI factor. Last year, if there were three rounds of finals competition, who knows? Maybe the Bucs don't have that perfect Finals run and MBI, who seemed to be getting a lot better every run...