Quincy: Parking lot warmups?

Can anyone tell me where (what street; school; park?) the drumlines usually warmup for the Quincy show? I want to go watch Troopers and Boston drumlines warmup tonight but have never been to this show.

The road beside the stadium, running off Hancock St., leads to a baseball field, and eventually a larger multi-use field. You will most likely find warmups there. There is also a new jr. high across the street on Hancock, but the stadium is probably too close for playing. The entire area there is a system of parks which is worth exploring, and given the traffic, go early.

Bang a right off of Hancock St. just past the Stadium, pass the softball field on your left and soccer field on your right. Continue to Adams Field (baseball) and take left into the park and continue up the slight hill to a big open park that looks toward Wollaston Beach.

(Ghost at Atlanta Airport with a flight delay to Logan. :shutup::shutup:)

Edited by Ghost

Thanks to both of you! Enjoy the great drum corps tonight!

I don't think it's rained out based on what I heard from someone at the show about 20 minutes ago. I'll check back in with them to see what's up.