Fight for the 12th Position: Who will it be?

My wish is for Colts to pass Crossman, but I fear the gap is too much. It's just my hoping that my twins will both be on the field on finals night, this being their age out year.

• Like 1

My wish is for Colts to pass Crossman, but I fear the gap is too much. It's just my hoping that my twins will both be on the field on finals night, this being their age out year.

Wow twins in different corps! Cool! Best of luck to them both!!!

• Like 2

Wow twins in different corps! Cool! Best of luck to them both!!!

Even more to add, they went to high school with another set of twins, girls. The girls just graduated this spring. Both of them are marching, one playing trumpet for Phantom, and her sis is in the guard with Crown. When my boys began their DCI "career" they were the only ones from school. This year there are 7 of them! Only my son and a guard member are in Boston, the rest are scattered, all in world class corps. They truly spread their love of marching throughout their band!!!

Hopefully we will have a tie for 12th in semis and have 13 finalists!

• Like 1

Hopefully we will have a tie for 12th in semis and have 13 finalists!

That would be nice.

I was hoping for that in 2009 for both the Colts and Troopers. Obviously Troopers grabbed the 12th spot (I thought (And many others) Colts should have been in Saturday nights show).

That would be nice.

I was hoping for that in 2009 for both the Colts and Troopers. Obviously Troopers grabbed the 12th spot (I thought (And many others) Colts should have been in Saturday nights show).

...it seems like 2009 was just yesterday when I heard Brandt Crocker announce Troopers to the field...that was a glorious night to remember!