Quincy?

Are there scores tonight? DCI just shows all age exhibition.

Edited by bearwy

I am super biased for the red team. Daughter in guard as an age out. Will be ther in Indy in colts section for the Finals

• Like 3

I am super biased for the red team. Daughter in guard as an age out. Will be ther in Indy in colts section for the Finals

Edited by Pit Dad

DCI hasn't posted the results for the Open Class show in Johnsonburg, PA either. Maybe too much bandwidth was sucked up by The Cadets new uniforms in Chester.

The results for Johnsonburg are on the DrumScorps app.

World ClassView Recap

1Boston Crusaders84.550

2Colts82.050

3Troopers81.600

4Pacific Crest77.200

5Oregon Crusaders76.450

I will be there in Indy as well. My son is an age out too. He's the first soloist in the ballad on the Mello. His 3rd year with Colts

His twin is end marimba with Boston. I will be the mom bawling!!! Lol

Edited by Lynsew
  • Like 4

I will be there in Indy as well. My son is an age out too. He's the first soloist in the ballad on the Mello. His 3rd year with Colts

His twin is end marimba with Boston. I will be the mom bawling!!! Lol

Somehow we have to pray that Boston and Colts end up in a tie and both make Finals! :)

• Like 2

Nice to hear from previous members how they wouldn't trade the experience. My daughter on her last week of this great experience ( I think but I don't sleep on gym floors with roaches that carry your luggage out for you...no its true I killed one when I dropped her off) is saying she thinks this is something you should do once. I'll give her a couple weeks home with 8 hours of sleep and bored out of her gourd to see if that still sticks.