ALLENTOWN - Day 1

Been standing in the will call line for a half hour. Not gonna make it in for Pioneer.

John, WILL CALL is handled by imports from DCI, not the local committee. Midwest folks move a little slower than we expect in the East. Plus, they are more courteous! If you want to chat for a while, they probably will!

• Like 1

Pioneer has very nice ballad there.....

My audio is really pumping out the bass. Too early to tell if it's Pioneer's electronics, or the TV crew. My end hasn't changed from the last broadcast. We'll see. It's heavy!

I really hope they have the good equipment tonight and have it set up CORRECTLY considering this is the last event I will be tuning into this season...

Not clean by a long shot but wow. Best pioneer show I've ever seen. Great to see them fill the field. Nice cymbal feature towards th end too

a little rough, but quite pleasing and entertaining show....... thank you, Pioneer !

The weather here is absolutely fabulous. You can almost tell just by the picture quality, your own TV could be different, of course. The mountains in the back are 3 miles away! Very clear view. Directly at the base of those mountains is where Cadets2 practice all year, South Mountain Middle School!

Edited by Fred Windish

I like this show from Pioneer! Great job!