Shuffle Off To Buffalo (TOC 8/2)

Looks like the Cadets used the tarps to make all the yard markers "10".

Old news. That was their attempt before the black uniforms to increase GE. I like both... but crown is still my fav

• Like 1

Old news. That was their attempt before the black uniforms to increase GE. I like both... but crown is still my fav

... Word choice definerly implies a bitter and dismissive attitude to an element in the cadets show...

The thing is they only do it in certain stadiums because of where the number markings are so not everyone would have seen it. And it's a great effective addition to a show about 10. Not just an "attempt".

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 2

Like Crown's golden tarp.

• Like 7

Didn't realize he mentioned Crown. Hmm.

And the whole uniforms being an attempt for more GE after the yardline change.

Didn't realize he mentioned Crown. Hmm.

I didn't talk about sarcasm, but here you are.

Unfortunate with the electronics problem tonight...GE could take a small hit tonight.

Hopefully a problem that will be fixed by tomorrow night. They did get it corrected

for the second half.

Actually considering how many shows and rehearsal days there have been the number of

electronic issues haven't been that many over the course of the season, but

"things" happen.

Other corps have experienced them too, but....

cue the anti-electronics choir

I agree. Bluecoats do electronics so well and considering how many shows and how much they are integrated into the show I'd say the few issues are not so bad. In each case it wasn't some major catastrophe, and each time things were fixed before the show ended.

There is no doubt this sort of thing has to be expected from time to time. In the long run its worth it if we get shows like Kinetic Noise. The anti electronics crowd will always be out there, and they are welcome to their opinion. But for me these malfunctions are a small price to pay for a fabulous and futuristic show. Also, Indy is indoors and should provide a better setup.

• Like 1

And the whole uniforms being an attempt for more GE after the yardline change.

crown's show is just an attempt at cadets 2011 Angels and Demons part 2. Now what else are other corps attempting to do and how can we make as dissmissive and cynical as possible? You next!

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 3