Shuffle Off To Buffalo (TOC 8/2)

the scoring tonight is a joke - I refuse to overreact to it. Between George O and team plus the drums - LOL

I just can't take it seriously

Same here just saw recaps...ummm yeah no. See ya in Massillon! Edited by superOOk
  • Like 1

the scoring tonight is a joke - I refuse to overreact to it. Between George O and team plus the drums - LOL

I just can't take it seriously

Ok George. Since this is a fraudulent win by BD, you care to tell us what the scores SHOULD have been?

• Like 1

Cadets guard... Crown Percussion... Just thorns in a paw of a lion. I can't see BD showing any sign of weakness and for either of these two groups to be convincingly stronger overall than Blue Devils. And I don't really find this years BD show to be more remarkable than the last few years. It seems like a a show that's just "acceptable" will win rather than truely designed and executed perfection.

• Like 3

Yes, that was their attempt at increasing GE.

General effect was always there I think we are all just noticing how great they are .

The golden silk just seals the deal good always wins .

See profile picture people. I'm waiting till finals, at this point it's all Im concerned about.

Finals is the only night that counts.

Ok George. Since this is a fraudulent win by BD, you care to tell us what the scores SHOULD have been?

No one is saying BD didn't deserve the win tonight. People are saying some of these numbers are spreads written down for top corps are absolute horse ####. These corps are having amazing performances and to have some numbers this low is crying foul play.

I can understand why BD won. I can't understand how they won by that much.

• Like 1