ALLENTOWN - Day 2

I saw him in Louisville (of all places) in June.

He was at Atlanta. Instead of a slow rise of the cape, it just shot up on the first hit.

Louis Vuitton ads on DCP while Phantom is on. Lulz.

• Like 1

Is it just me or is the audio much better than last night? More vibrant, alive, and I am able to tweak it more with the speaker system and equalizer. The volume is much better and the sound is clearer. Shame not to have had the same level of sound for last night's shows, but glad that they got it together!

Listen harder! The brass is playing their butts off!

Which is why it's a shame their design team, at times, seems to not want the audience to realize that.

• Like 2

agree - they could "un cheese" it really easily - the basics are all there. A very BOA program . . . working well for them this year, just a couple tweaks to take it to the next level IMO

So maybe "cheese" is a characteristic that differentiates BOA from DCI, as per the thread I started last week?

So maybe "cheese" is a characteristic that differentiates BOA from DCI, as per the thread I started last week?

Absolutely. I prefer the word “insipid” though, basically a discrepancy between the value that a designer places in a theme/idea and the value with which the audience perceives it.

Edited by Hrothgar15
  • Like 1

And now pre-recorded singing....I do respect those who are making as much if the performance live as possible

• Like 1