ALLENTOWN - Day 2

I loved Colts' show last night, and the voice acting and singing was absolutely one of the highlights. It was campy and fun, something incredibly hard to pull off in drum corps. The Allentown crowd loved them, and Colts had the crowd eating out of their hand for eleven minutes.

My wife even commented, "The Empire Statesmen are alive and well. They didn't fold, they just moved to Dubuque."

Well, that's what makes a horse race: a difference of opinion.

I loved Side X Side, though!

Still my favorite Cadets show of all time musically.

And they didn't cheese it up ;)

Yup that show was just pure power with a good touch of nuance. Would love to see Cadets take on a show like that again (though their show this year comes pretty close to that. I just think that the arrangements this year are less inspired compared to 2013)

Yup that show was just pure power with a good touch of nuance. Would love to see Cadets take on a show like that again (though their show this year comes pretty close to that. I just think that the arrangements this year are less inspired compared to 2013)

Disagree. I hated side by side. Not "Cadetlike" for me. Would take this year over any of that side by side stuff.

• Like 2

Disagree. I hated side by side. Not "Cadetlike" for me. Would take this year over any of that side by side stuff.

Id probably feel the same way if I had marched Cadets. But since I didn't, I'm not bothered by the fact that the show was not "Cadetlike." I still think it was probably one of the best musically arranged shows ever.

wow, I'm surprised. I thought you loved that show...I know I did

Edited by How_Will_It_End?

wow, I'm surprised. I thought you loved that show...I know I did

I think SxS should've been 2nd or at least closer to BD that year.

IMO of course :cool: