ALLENTOWN - Day 2

To paraphrase John Waters, "Good Morning Allentown".

Heading out the motel door with a stack of one dollar bills and loose change to hit the barn sales and a late breakfast at Sunrise Diner.

Because Cappybara.

Beat me to it!

First and foremost, I hope all of the corps have an amazing performance tonight that is indicative of their hard work and dedication to making each of their shows the best that they can be. Now with that behind me, my placement prediction for tonight's top 5 are as follows:

1. Crown - 94.1
  2. Cadets - 93.65
  3. Bloo - 93.3
  4. PR - 87.8
  5. Madison - 85.8

Regardless of my prediction, I can't wait to see these shows live again, as I will be in Allentown tonight enjoying high velocity marching and music.

If you have the order of finish correct, scores are more likely to be:

Crown 93.625 to 93.975

Cadets same range as Crown

Bloo 92.5 to 93

PR could be right on with that one (87.8)

Madison 85.2 to 85.8

Biggest factor is GE and that depends on panel.

M. Stone is not a Cadet fan so that bodes better for Crown/Coats. Rest of panel, not sure of.

I have an EXTRA ticket for today (Saturday)...My friend pulled out at last minute...that is the problem with non-drum corps peeps....anyway if anyone is interested PM me.

Section R Row 14 Seat 11

Face: $40

Is the weather guy from NWS who forecasted the weather before the Chester show checking out this thread? I was wondering about the longevity of the steady breeze in Allentown, if it will remain throughout the day?

Leaving right now for the Crossmen picnic in the park, followed by trying to buy two good seats at the gate. We usually have decent luck with the tickets. We are planning on butts in the seat by 6:30 so we can see every corps and applaud appropriately. I'll check back tonight for reviews, I enjoy seeing if people feel the same way I do about shows. Oh yea....first viewing of any corps this season, including video and online.

• Like 2

Due to the scores from last night show we will see scores remain flat or go down. You only have small spreads to fit 12 corps into. Example a. 3 point spread between Academy and Blue Stars to fit Colts, Troopers, XMEN, and possibly Boston. A 1.6 point spread between BS and Cavies to fit Madison and Phant. That is why tonight will be an example of perfect slotting.

I look for the Blackcoats to debut and win this show tonite in their based home town.