ALLENTOWN - Day 2

I'm playing back some shows to kill time,,

Colts are very very good performers.
Tropers have a great show.
Crossmen are solid across the board.

• Like 1

This show announce sucks. Brandt or bust.

• Like 1

People really like the singing and narration nowadays eh? Can't understand any words the singers sing, and most are pitchy. Colts narrator was good, but barely remembered there were musicians in the show half the time. Imo of course.

Not all of us like it. In addition, I find it distracting from the show. Maybe I should multi task more and find a way to watch the vocalist, watch the drill and listen to the music all at the same time. I prefer shows that sell their story with music and drill.

I was also not a fan of the electronics but Blue Coats and the Vanguard are changing me there this season.

I'm playing back some shows to kill time,,

Colts are very very good performers.

Tropers have a great show.

Crossmen are solid across the board.

Who's gonna win the fight tonight?

Is it me or does Bones show seem a little too subdued? They are performing well, but the package is kind of forgettable. That's not something I would normally say about a Crossmen show.

• Like 3

Not all of us like it. In addition, I find it distracting from the show. Maybe I should multi task more and find a way to watch the vocalist, watch the drill and listen to the music all at the same time. I prefer shows that sell their story with music and drill.

I was also not a fan of the electronics but Blue Coats and the Vanguard are changing me there this season.

it's all about how well it's done and how well it fits the program (for me)

BLOO this year is incredible

Crown's use of voice in 2013 was outstanding

It seems like the activity in general is getting better at it - much better - and it does seem to help the lower ranking corps overall musically support the show

• Like 1

Is it me or does Bones show seem a little too subdued? They are performing well, but the package is kind of forgettable. That's not something I would normally say about a Crossmen show.

Agreed 100%