ALLENTOWN - Day 2

And then for some unknown reason we have the Organ Symphony. Phantom is playing some great music, but it seems like the design team just threw it together and said "oui". I say "non".

French Composer?

GO SCOUTS!! RAWR

I don't know how close they can score to PR, but scours march a lot more sets...

Edited by Cop

Seemed to get the crowd on their feet!

Apparently the thousands in attendance at Allentown didn't get the memo about the near 70 page thread that Phantom is horrible this year and falling thru the floor.

• Like 4

Early start scouts?

I've given up trying to watch this webcast....the only thing that hasn't buffered on me is the ads...

Sorry to hear of your problems. I've had just a few "pauses" -- only for a second or two, but it continued on w/o any problems.

I'm guessing it might be your Internet feed, but I'm doing OK with only a 4 Mbps feed (DSL -- really the only viable option for me right now). Hope you can get it worked out!

• Like 1

...and now for another great traditional Midwest corps, the Madison Scouts! I also have to admit that, at the beginning of the season, I did not really get into this show. But, as the season has progressed, I think that it is a fun show and I like it a lot. Add it to my favorites list.

Still not avant garde, but entertaining. Better guard than they have had in some time. Trombone solo to drool over. If there only weren't painted cardboard ladies...hmmm...

• Like 2

Ok, maybe I missed something. But if the 78th in Madison's show title is for their 78th year, how is this so when two years ago was their 75th?