ALLENTOWN - Day 2

:tounge2: That applies on so many levels, including the annoyance factor to some INT haters here. :tounge2:

gotta love this skit !!!. Nice beat to march to as well. I hope the MM's on all the corps bus toss out the decades old Willie Nelson song " On the Road Again ".... and sing this song on the Corps busses all season long in the future too instead. This one's far more fun to sing, and actually more relevant for the MM's too, if we listen to the lyrics ( lol!)

Edited by BRASSO

OMG, I didn't even think of that... has INT been performing a marathon, all-night, all-day show? Those kids will be exhausted. Good thing their drill... and charts... are fairly low intensity.

Good thing they performed it backwards.

OMG, I didn't even think of that... has INT been performing a marathon, all-night, all-day show? Those kids will be exhausted. Good thing their drill... and charts... are fairly low intensity.

Crown GE is too solid. If their feet are clean tonight, they will not lose. If they are dirty, they may.

• Like 2

..... and twice.

But if they don't plummet I can me mad?!?

Yes... just stay away from sharp metal objects, heavy machinery, your guns and alcohol storage, and stay off the roads until it all goes away ( lol!)

Anybody know if Crown has anything else to add?

The staff is not sure. Its between Angels & Demons.

First and foremost, I hope all of the corps have an amazing performance tonight that is indicative of their hard work and dedication to making each of their shows the best that they can be. Now with that behind me, my placement prediction for tonight's top 5 are as follows:

• Crown - 94.1
  • Cadets - 93.65
  • Bloo - 93.3
  • PR - 87.8
  • Madison - 85.8
Regardless of my prediction, I can't wait to see these shows live again, as I will be in Allentown tonight enjoying high velocity marching and music.

I don't agree on the spread between Crown and Cadets if your prediction holds true. However I will agree with you that someone from tonight's show will hit a 94 (maybe two) and my pick is Cadets to be the one to do it with Crown closely behind. One thing for sure, tonight's show is certainly the night not to miss.

Irving

Fan of the Arts