Thursday at the Theater

Movie Tavern in Williamsburg, VA It has been close to a sell out in the past, but part of that is because they use a smaller theater. Several people walk away from the ticket counter because they would sit in the front row and look straight up at the screen. Not the ideal place to sit. Hopefully management figures it out!

Ogden Utah

Opening night in Indy there were probably 30-35 of us in a 250 seat room.

Regal Fairfax Towne Center for me in Fairfax VA. This year the larger Tysons Corner 16 is not carrying the broadcast so I had to go with Regal.

The bad news - they don't sell twizzlers only Red Vines - yuck.

The good news - the seats are all assigned and they have updated the entire theater to include reclining seats and fewer in each theater to boot!

Going to get there at least 20 min early with the girlfriend to scope it out.

It was either this theater or the Cobb over in Loudoun near Leesburg. The Cobb is nicer but further away.

It seems to be fewer theaters showing it this year.

Regal Fairfax Towne Center for me in Fairfax VA. This year the larger Tysons Corner 16 is not carrying the broadcast so I had to go with Regal.

The bad news - they don't sell twizzlers only Red Vines - yuck.

The good news - the seats are all assigned and they have updated the entire theater to include reclining seats and fewer in each theater to boot!

Going to get there at least 20 min early with the girlfriend to scope it out.

It was either this theater or the Cobb over in Loudoun near Leesburg. The Cobb is nicer but further away.

It seems to be fewer theaters showing it this year.

I was thinking of going to that theatre too!