Thursday at the Theater

Cinemark Tulsa. Have a reserved seat so will get there to watch final eight after intermission and still have my good seat! Last year there was an incident so was never going again but now that they have the fancy seating I will.

Some a-hole was fliming the screen with a tripod camera on one side of the theater and then was sitting on the stairs on the other side filming with his camera. It was very distracting since he was in my field of view so i told him so. He ignored me and kept it up. After the next corp ended I pointed at his bright camera screen and said "That is very distracting" and he slapped my hand!

I went and got management. He moved to the other side of the theater thinking he could hide there but they nabbed him and his tripod. I asked management if they were going to call police or if I had to since he had assaulted me.

Some a-hole was fliming the screen with a tripod camera on one side of the theater and then was sitting on the stairs on the other side filming with his camera. It was very distracting since he was in my field of view so i told him so. He ignored me and kept it up. After the next corp ended I pointed at his bright camera screen and said "That is very distracting" and he slapped my hand!

I went and got management. He moved to the other side of the theater thinking he could hide there but they nabbed him and his tripod. I asked management if they were going to call police or if I had to since he had assaulted me.

I wonder if he was working with Cosmo Kramer?

• Like 1

Cinemark Tulsa. Have a reserved seat so will get there to watch final eight after intermission and still have my good seat! Last year there was an incident so was never going again but now that they have the fancy seating I will.

Wow, that's as nuts as it is infuriating. I get livid when people ruin theater experiences for others, whether it's movies, live events, stage shows, etc. You exercised more restraint then I would have in that situation (both of us would have left in a police car).

I'm glad they put a stop to that.

• Like 1

Wow, that's as nuts as it is infuriating. I get livid when people ruin theater experiences for others, whether it's movies, live events, stage shows, etc. You exercised more restraint then I would have in that situation (both of us would have left in a police car).

I'm glad they put a stop to that.

I left after that and missed the rest of the QFinals but got my money back before leaving. I did go back to my seat at first but then was thinking someone like that is someone who comes back with a gun so I didn't want to be the main target in a theater massacre. Afterwards is when I got real po'ed and thought i should have just kicked the a-hole's camera out of his fat pudgy bald fingers.

Anyone periscoping from the theaters tonight? :satisfied:

NO. No one wants to see anyone holding up a camera between their eyes and the screen they paid big bucks to see.

Just came back home from The Grand in Winston-Salem, NC. After driving half an hour to get there I found out the projector broke down and they cancelled the show. They have 18 auditoriums, but it has to be the one that was supposed to show Big, Loud and Live that breaks down. I'm not a happy camper right now. :unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy: