Fan Network update?

Does anyone have an update from DCI as to where things stand regarding the Fan Network?

Perhaps someone in Allentown could stop by the DCI tent (you'll be able to find it because it will be the only one without other fans in it) and see what they know? Same question about Blu-Rays and DVDs, too, please!

I am bumping my own thread. I was hoping DCI would make an announcement about FN in Indy, but alas, that did not happen. Someone on here has got to know something. Please share.

I was wondering the same question ... did DCI announce any Blu-ray or CDs at Championships? Guess not.

I was wondering the same question ... did DCI announce any Blu-ray or CDs at Championships? Guess not.

No, at least not on the broadcast.

None announced in the stadium

The odds of audio/video products are not looking good.

Details?

I spoke to the guy in the DCI video booth in Indy about the potential for Blu-Rays and he said (paraphrased):

Don't believe everything you see on Drum Corps Planet (yes - he mentioned this site by name). We are making Blu-Rays and have no plans to just keep them all for ourselves. They will be for sale, and the internet pre-order should be up within the next few weeks.

Woo. Now posting on an infamous website! :D

Still, I read that tidbit of hope on DCP...