Final Finals Predictions!

Too many triangles for my taste! I like the trumpet solo! Or is it flugal? It's a great concept but still too safe.

They alwys do the looooooong notes in the opener. Have a very safe middle and then do a beautiful ballad followed by a closer that has a lot of fast notes but always in B flat major and not really as difficult as it seems to be. Their visual is so vanilla it's not even..never mind.

I really do like their show but 1st place?!?!@ Ummmm No. It really should come down to the two biggies Cadets or BD.

I really want Bloo and SCV to shake it up and see them win.

In regards to them playing it safe, I think they're doing an over-correction after risking a lot last year with the trampolines and having it fail. It's still a challenging show imo but it is what it is

I have in fact seen Crown this year. Their visual package is severely lacking.

Not saying that Crowns show is perfect. His post just came off to me as saying that they aren't good because it's not as technically difficult as last year

I have in fact seen Crown this year. Their visual package is severely lacking.

Severely lacking? They're 2nd in visual for ####s sake.

• Like 2

Yes indeed. Severely lacking. Completely disinteresting to be exact.

If that color guard doesn't pull you into their visual program, idk what to tell you. Hopefully your optometrist can get you a new pair of glasses soon! :)

• Like 1

If that color guard doesn't pull you into their visual program, idk what to tell you. Hopefully your optometrist can get you a new pair of glasses soon! :)

My eyes are solid. Color guard? Really? Yet folks around these parts continue to complain about BD visual design?!

My eyes are solid. Color guard? Really? Yet folks around these parts continue to complain about BD visual design?!

I love BD's visual design.