Final Finals Predictions!

This, but Crown deserves guard caption even more than brass this year. I predict they take both.

Originally had them winning guard as well. But, BD will probably get it, sad for me :(

• Like 1

My eyes are solid. Color guard? Really? Yet folks around these parts continue to complain about BD visual design?!

Nobody's complaining about BDs visual... Blue Devils are probably going to win visual. They are superb. What exactly are you even trying to say?

I get that you don't like their show this year, and I know I don't like BDs. But I'm still blown away by BDs performances and execution of their design. You should never down talk excellence. No matter what corps you're a honk for. Sure, I give BD the business all the time. At least I admittedly respect them.

Point being that you can disagree with Crown deserving gold. That doesn't mean they actually don't, though. Doesn't matter if the show was easy or not.

Edit: why don't we move this to Crown thread. This is for predictions.

Edited by Zerix

Y'know I was waiting for the show to start tonight when I saw quite a few posts on FB by some really jerky crown fans that just could not stand that DCI did a story on BD winning the previous night?!?!?! Your kids have not even entered Allentown by this time I a sure.

OK I get it. You love your marching members. YOU have won ONCE! 1 time, Uno, Singular. Yet they act like they own the activity all of a sudden.

I remember in the early 70's when BD members wore Boston Crusaders shirts under their uniforms and could not wait to even rub shoulders with the mighty Vanguard or the Commadores or the Knight Raiders.

It took 5 or 6 championships to start getting confident about consistently winning.

This is why we don't like you. M'kay?

• Like 1

Nobody's complaining about BDs visual... Blue Devils are probably going to win visual. They are superb. What exactly are you even trying to say?

I get that you don't like their show this year, and I know I don't like BDs. But I'm still blown away by BDs performances and execution of their design. You should never down talk excellence. No matter what corps you're a honk for. Sure, I give BD the business all the time. At least I admittedly respect them.

Point being that you can disagree with Crown deserving gold. That doesn't mean they actually don't, though. Doesn't matter if the show was easy or not.

Edit: why don't we move this to Crown thread. This is for predictions.

No one around here complains about BD's visual?! Are you ******* kidding? That's pretty much the DCP calling card. I'm not going to get into any ### for tat BS about whether or not I'm a BD 'honk.' Honestly, I don't even know what that term means, and I don't care to know. In regards to Crown 'deserving' the gold...they don't, and they won't. As far as predictions go...simply to appease you, sir.

1. Blue Devils because they're playing their own game and no one else even comes close

2. Bluecoats

3. Crown and/or Cadets - It doesn't really matter

Edited by robotio

Y'know I was waiting for the show to start tonight when I saw quite a few posts on FB by some really jerky crown fans that just could not stand that DCI did a story on BD winning the previous night?!?!?! Your kids have not even entered Allentown by this time I a sure.

OK I get it. You love your marching members. YOU have won ONCE! 1 time, Uno, Singular. Yet they act like they own the activity all of a sudden.

I remember in the early 70's when BD members wore Boston Crusaders shirts under their uniforms and could not wait to even rub shoulders with the mighty Vanguard or the Commadores or the Knight Raiders.

It took 5 or 6 championships to start getting confident about consistently winning.

This is why we don't like you. M'kay?

You're not doing BD fans a service by acting that way.

Let me say, first of, that I understand some Crown fans can be a little over zealous, and yes I admit I am sometimes as well. But, you are really out of line by generalizing that nobody likes us Crown fans. Did I not just get done saying how much I appreciate the blue devils for their excellence?

I am not trying to speak for others, but a lot of us don't even prefer 2013 to other shows. Yes, we have one championship. Why does that make our passion for our favorites corps mean any less? Just because we don't have the gold medal and the silver medal record does not mean that we can have the same passion and love for our corps.

My favorite Crown show is For the Common Good. I think that was the show that got me interested in Crown. The reason I love crown so much is a lot of what I said in my analysis of their show difficulty earlier. I love them because it feels like they love making us feel entertained all the while they're having a blast performing. Another reason is because I'm a lifelong trumpet player who just loves a good brassling. No, I'm not saying crown is consistently the best. I'm saying they're superb and I love their philosophy.

Remind me again how this makes me a jerky crown fan? Just because we like different things and have different opinions doesn't mean you can say these things about all of us. We are also no "acting like we own the activity". Crown has won two regionals so far. That's exciting for a corps who was predicted to be 4 or 5 this year. That is exciting to people who like what they do.. Why does that bother you so much?

Nonetheless, I respect you. I respect the blue devils. I feel we deserve equal treatment.

BD will in fact take both. Percussion as well.

There is no in fact in this activity. Anything can happen.

The fact is, that I speak facts.

How do you know this is a fact? Have you spoken to the panel?