Final Finals Predictions!

Seeing as how caption awards are averaged over the course of all three finals week performances, I would have, in fact, had to speak to three separate panels.

You totally are missing the point. Good for you for the confidence. I hope for your sake that you're right. Meanwhile I'll be rooting on my corps to do their very best.

I'm not missing the point. I am the point.

Oh.

Y'know I was waiting for the show to start tonight when I saw quite a few posts on FB by some really jerky crown fans that just could not stand that DCI did a story on BD winning the previous night?!?!?! Your kids have not even entered Allentown by this time I a sure.

OK I get it. You love your marching members. YOU have won ONCE! 1 time, Uno, Singular. Yet they act like they own the activity all of a sudden.

I remember in the early 70's when BD members wore Boston Crusaders shirts under their uniforms and could not wait to even rub shoulders with the mighty Vanguard or the Commadores or the Knight Raiders.

It took 5 or 6 championships to start getting confident about consistently winning.

This is why we don't like you. M'kay?

Ugh, just stop...

• Like 1

Back to predictions in 3... 2... 1... Ground control to major Tom.... Ground (cough, cough)... I mean Go!

On finals night, I see the Blue Devils winning by at least a full point. Nobody comes in even close to them in regards to how they actually sell their show . Additionally, I see Bloo leapfrogging both Crown and Cadets, albeit extremely close between all three.

Edited by Cainan

Y'know I was waiting for the show to start tonight when I saw quite a few posts on FB by some really jerky crown fans that just could not stand that DCI did a story on BD winning the previous night?!?!?! Your kids have not even entered Allentown by this time I a sure.

OK I get it. You love your marching members. YOU have won ONCE! 1 time, Uno, Singular. Yet they act like they own the activity all of a sudden.

I remember in the early 70's when BD members wore Boston Crusaders shirts under their uniforms and could not wait to even rub shoulders with the mighty Vanguard or the Commadores or the Knight Raiders.

It took 5 or 6 championships to start getting confident about consistently winning.

This is why we don't like you. M'kay?

And Crown's family night isn't as good as BD's family night. So there...

• Like 1

My final finals prediction:

1. Blue Devils

2. Cadets

3. Carolina Crown

4. Bluecoats

5. Santa Clara Vanguard

6. Phantom Regiment

7. Blue Knights

8. Cavaliers

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Madison Scouts

11. Crossmen

12. Blue Stars

I'd switch Crown and Cadets.

I predict that we will have a surprise come finals night. :)